We have had nothing but horrible customer service from Dolce Vita Homes. For example we have been in our home for nearly a year and a half and during this entire time we have had a large amount of water pooling up against our founation due to improper grading. Repeated attempts to get this problem rectified has only resulted in lots of excuses from Dolce Vita.

Had an Experience with Dolce Vita Homes?

Comments

weshummer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #854875

I'm the original poster of this review and due to the terms of service of this website I can't remove it. I was unaware that I couldn't remove the review when I posted it, however we have now received the service from Dolce Vita homes that we so badly needed.

to weshummer Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1114061

Nothing wrong with telling the truth

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more