We have had nothing but horrible customer service from Dolce Vita Homes. For example we have been in our home for nearly a year and a half and during this entire time we have had a large amount of water pooling up against our founation due to improper grading. Repeated attempts to get this problem rectified has only resulted in lots of excuses from Dolce Vita.

Had an Experience with Dolce Vita Homes?

Comments

weshummer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #854875

I'm the original poster of this review and due to the terms of service of this website I can't remove it. I was unaware that I couldn't remove the review when I posted it, however we have now received the service from Dolce Vita homes that we so badly needed.

to weshummer Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1114061

Nothing wrong with telling the truth

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more